What is a babymoon? It’s a romantic getaway for expectant parents before the baby is born.
As a former labor & delivery nurse, innkeeper Julie knows the importance of making time to rest and re-connect before bringing a new baby home. Greenlake Guest House is the perfect place to spend your babymoon.
- Extra pillows on the bed including a pregnancy body pillow.
- Complimentary snacks & beverages available for snacking 24/7 including fresh fruit, sparkling water & coffee/tea, and homemade cookies and granola bars
- Hearty & Healthy Gourmet Breakfast for 2 each day
- Tower of locally made chocolates on arrival
- 2 luxuriously soft Greenlake Guest House logo robes to take home
- Dinner for 2 at your choice of JaK’s Alehouse, Rosita’s Mexican, or Duke’s Chowder House, located within walking distance (a $75 gift card)
Total: $275 plus tax and cost of the room
- Couples Maternity Massage at Spavia Day Spa Greenlake (within walking distance)-$218 plus tax ($250)
- Maternity Photo Session for the Expectant Couple ($200 plus tax)
Welcome To Seattle Package
- Complimentary latte or cappuccino or glass of local Washington wine on arrival.
- Pair of our handcrafted Greenlake Guest House logo mugs and a half pound of local Storyville Coffee beans to take home.
- Small box of local gourmet Seattle Chocolates
- Pair of tickets to top-rated Savor Seattle Food Tour of the famous Pike Place market (let us know your preferred tour date)
- Dinner at Duke’s Green Lake Chowder House, located within walking distance of our inn ($60 gift card).
Total: $199 plus tax and cost of the room