1 Queen Bed
Consider the Cascade Room at Greenlake Guest House for your Seattle, WA lodging accommodations. This thoughtfully appointed suite is a welcome change from the typical hotel stay when business or corporate travel brings you to Seattle.
The Cascade Room (sleeps 1-2) offers a queen-sized bed, full bath with standard size jetted tub/shower combination, and a sitting area with a gas fireplace and small desk. This room has a rustic French theme. It faces the beautiful garden and is located at the end of the hall on the back side of the house, away from the street. It is a good choice for lighter sleepers.
Rate is $159-$289, depending on the season and day of the week. See Reservations page for details.
Max Guests: 2
- Hearty gourmet breakfast menu
- Wine & Beer Hour Monday-Friday
- Freshly baked cookies & snacks, coffee & tea available 24/7
- Guest refrigerator with complimentary water/soda
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Shared guest computer; use of printer & fax available
- 32 inch flat screen television with cable and DVD player
- DVD library of Academy Award "Best Picture" winners
- Bathrobes and fluffy cotton Turkish towels
- Heated tile floors in bathrooms
- Iron with ironing board, hair dryers in room
- Plentiful on-street parking
- Air conditioning
- Daily Housekeeping