1 King or 2 Twin Beds
Our Ballard Room is perfect for weekend getaways in Seattle. Treat yourself and your best girl friend to a fun weekend away, and come explore all that this great city has to offer.
The Ballard room (sleeps 1-2) has two twin beds that may be made into one king bed. It has a gas fireplace, private bath with heated tile floors with a standard tub/shower combo. This room has a classic nautical décor and includes a writing desk. If business travel brings you to Seattle, the Ballard Room provides a quiet retreat where you can unwind at the end of a long day. This room faces the garden and the back of the house. It is our smallest but quietest room.
Rate is $149-$249, depending on the season and day of the week. See Reservations page for details.
Max Guests: 2
- Hearty gourmet breakfast menu
- Wine & Beer Hour Monday-Friday
- Freshly baked cookies & snacks, coffee & tea available 24/7
- Guest refrigerator with complimentary water/soda
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Shared guest computer; use of printer & fax available
- 32 inch flat screen television with cable and DVD player
- DVD library of Academy Award "Best Picture" winners
- Bathrobes and fluffy cotton Turkish towels
- Heated tile floors in bathrooms
- Iron with ironing board, hair dryers in room
- Plentiful on-street parking
- Air conditioning
- Daily Housekeeping