At Greenlake Guest House, we offer a variety of Seattle vacation packages throughout the year. From a romantic getaway for two to a last-minute special just for you, we have a package that's sure to suit your travel needs.
Nights Out in the Neighborhood Package
Celebrate Seattle’s unique neighborhoods and live like a local by staying in the Greenlake Neighborhood instead of downtown. This package is $149 and includes:
- $100 gift certificate to Eva Restaurant & Wine Bar, one of our favorite chef-driven, neighborhood restaurants. www.evarestaurant.com
- Welcome tray containing local foods (smoked salmon, chocolate, and more) and a neighborhood map.
- Does not include cost of room
Welcome to Seattle Package
This package is especially perfect for a first visit to Seattle, or for anyone celebrating a special occasion, $169 plus tax and includes:
- Pair of our handcrafted Greenlake Guest House logo mugs with lids and our famous Cranberry Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies waiting in your room upon check-in.
- Pair of tickets to Savor Seattle Food Tour of Pike Place Market
- Dinner at Duke's Green Lake Chowder House, located within walking distance of our inn ($50 gift card).
- Does not include cost of room.
Stay 4 or more nights, save $15 per night. Must call to request this discount.
Single occupancy for mid-week stays (Sunday-Thursday), save an additional $15 per night. Must call to request this discount.
Emergency trip or just plain forgot to book ahead! Save $30/night if you reserve less than 3 days prior to your stay (subject to availability). Must call to request this discount.
Romance and Celebration packages
Celebrating a special occasion? Here are some thoughtful touches you can add to have waiting in your room upon arrival:
- Professionally arranged bouquet of organic fresh roses or your favorite flowers, $59 plus tax.
- 1 dozen chocolate-dipped strawberries, $19 plus tax.
- Seasonal fresh fruit platter with Brie cheese and crackers. $19 plus tax.
- Add bottle of chilled sparkling cider, $6 plus tax
- Pair of our Greenlake Guest House Logo Mugs with lids (hand-thrown by Deneen Pottery), $39 plus tax.
- One dozen premium, natural milk chocolate or dark chocolate roses wrapped in red foil $39
- Warm vanilla spa basket:Enjoy warm vanilla spa products wrapped in this bamboo basket containing: 6.7 fl. oz. shower gel and body lotion, 2.9 fl. oz. body scrub, 4 bath fizzers, 1.7 oz. bath crystals in a bag, loofah, mesh sponge, and wooden bath brush. $39
- Lavender spa basket:Relax and renew with this luxurious spa basket containin Lavender Aromatheraphy Neck Wrap with matching lavender eye shade, Body Soak, Body Wash, Bath Soak, Cleansing Body Creme and soft sponge. $79
- Gourmet getaway for Two: The perfect take-along for walks around Green Lake or picnics in the park, this soft neoprene lunch bag includes: 5oz Essential Baking Sesame Crackers, 5oz Essential Baking Rosemary Crackers, 7oz Copper River Reserve Smoked Sockeye Salmon, 4pc Truffle Box, 5oz Seattle Chocolate Truffles, 3.75oz Cheese Spread, and scrumptious assortment of seasonal fresh fruit. Folds flat for travel. $49
For our many guests who are new grandparents or aunts and uncles: Welcome new baby with this beautifully wrapped bouquet of pastel and white baby clothes. Includes one bib, one t-shirt, two hats, two pairs of socks, two burp cloths, one body suit and one romper suit. Choice of Pink, Blue, or Yellow. $49