1 King & 1 Twin Cot Available on Request
Spend your romantic Seattle weekend getaway or honeymoon in the Parkview Room at the Greenlake Guest House.
The Parkview Room (sleeps 1-3) is a large room with a king-sized bed, sitting area with 2 comfortable chairs, small desk, gas fireplace, and a lake view. A twin sized roll away cot can also be added to accommodate a third guest. The full bath has an oversized whirpool tub for 2 as well as a separate tiled shower. It is decorated with a romantic antique tropics theme. This bright and airy room faces the lake and the street and is located on the front side of the house. It was completely renovated in 2016.
Rate is $199-$324, depending on season and day of the week. See Reservations page for details An additional 3rd person is only an extra $20 per night, making it an ideal home base for your Washington State family vacation.
Max Guests: 3
- Hearty gourmet breakfast menuWine & Beer Hour Monday-Friday
- Freshly baked cookies & snacks, coffee & tea available 24/7
- Guest refrigerator with complimentary water/soda
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Shared guest computer; use of printer & fax available
- 32 inch flat screen television with cable and DVD player
- DVD library of Academy Award "Best Picture" winners
- Bathrobes and fluffy cotton Turkish towels
- Heated tile floors in bathrooms
- Iron with ironing board, hair dryers in room
- Plentiful on-street parking
- Air conditioning
- Daily Housekeeping