1 Queen Bed
For your Seattle, Washington travel, be sure to make reservations for a stay in our Greenlake Room. With a lake/park view, this very bright and airy room offers all of the amenities of a waterfront hotel with the personalized service and hospitality of a charming bed and breakfast.
Greenlake Room (sleeps 1-2) has a queen bed, private bath that includes an oversized jetted tub for 2 and shower combo, gas fireplace, and heated tile floors. This suite has a classic beachside decor. It faces the lake and the street and is located on the front side of the house.
Rate is $169-$299, depending on the season and day of the week. See Reservations page for details.
Max Guests: 2
- Hearty gourmet breakfast menuWine & Beer Hour Monday-Friday
- Freshly baked cookies & snacks, coffee & tea available 24/7
- Guest refrigerator with complimentary water/soda
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Shared guest computer; use of printer & fax available
- 32 inch flat screen television with cable and DVD player
- DVD library of Academy Award "Best Picture" winners
- Bathrobes and fluffy cotton Turkish towels
- Heated tile floors in bathrooms
- Iron with ironing board, hair dryers in room
- Plentiful on-street parking
- Air conditioning
- Daily Housekeeping