Parkview RoomReserve Compare
Spend your romantic Seattle weekend getaway or honeymoon in the Parkview Room at the Greenlake Guest House.
The Parkview Room (sleeps 1-3) is a large room with a king-sized bed, sitting area with 2 comfortable chairs, small desk, gas fireplace, and a lake view. A twin sized roll away cot can also be added to accommodate a third guest. The full bath has an oversized whirpool tub for 2 as well as a separate tiled shower. It is decorated with a romantic antique tropics theme. This bright and airy room faces the lake and the street and is located on the front side of the house.
Rate is $189-$259, depending on season and day of the week. See Reservations page for details An additional 3rd person is only an extra $20 per night, making it an ideal home base for your Washington State family vacation.
- Hearty gourmet breakfast menu
- Wine & Beer Hour Monday-Friday
- Freshly baked cookies, fruit, nuts, trail mix.
- Daily chocolates at bedside
- Guest refrigerator with complimentary water/soda.
- High-speed wireless connections (Wi-Fi).
- Shared guest computer; use of printer & fax available.
- 32 inch flat screen television with cable and DVD player.
- DVD library of Academy Award "Best Picture" winners
- Choice of down or foam pillows
- Bathrobes and fluffy cotton Turkish towels
- Heated tile floors in bathrooms.
- Clock radio alarms with iPod docking station
- Iron with ironing board, hair dryers in room
- Ceiling fans.
- Plentiful on-street parking.
- Comfortable new beds
- Air conditioning in the summer months
- Coffee & tea available 24/7
- Shared portable guest telephone.