Parkview RoomReserve Compare
Spend your romantic Seattle weekend getaway or honeymoon in the Parkview Room at the Greenlake Guest House.
The Parkview Room (sleeps 1-3) is a large room with a king-sized bed, sitting area with 2 comfortable chairs, small desk, gas fireplace, and a lake view. A twin sized roll away cot can also be added to accommodate a third guest. The full bath has an oversized whirpool tub for 2 as well as a separate tiled shower. It is decorated with a romantic antique tropics theme. This bright and airy room faces the lake and the street and is located on the front side of the house. It was completely renovated in 2016.
Rate is $199-$324, depending on season and day of the week. See Reservations page for details An additional 3rd person is only an extra $20 per night, making it an ideal home base for your Washington State family vacation.
- Hearty gourmet breakfast menu
- Wine & Beer Hour Monday-Friday
- Coffee & tea available 24/7
- Freshly baked cookies, fruit, nuts, trail mix.
- Daily chocolates at bedside
- Guest refrigerator with complimentary water/soda.
- High-speed wireless connections (Wi-Fi).
- Shared guest computer; use of printer & fax available.
- 32 inch flat screen television with cable and DVD player.
- DVD library of Academy Award "Best Picture" winners
- Choice of down or foam pillows
- Bathrobes and fluffy cotton Turkish towels
- Heated tile floors in bathrooms.
- Clock radio alarms with iPod docking station
- Iron with ironing board, hair dryers in room
- Ceiling fans.
- Plentiful on-street parking.
- Comfortable new beds
- Air conditioning in the summer months
- Shared portable guest telephone.
- Daily Housekeeping