Greenlake RoomReserve Compare
For your Seattle, Washington travel, be sure to make reservations for a stay in our Greenlake Room. With a lake/park view, this very bright and airy room offers all of the amenities of a waterfront hotel with the personalized service and hospitality of a charming bed and breakfast.
Greenlake Room (sleeps 1-2) has a queen bed, private bath that includes an oversized jetted tub for 2 and shower combo, gas fireplace, and heated tile floors. This suite has a classic beachside decor. It faces the lake and the street and is located on the front side of the house.
Rate is $169-$299, depending on the season and day of the week. See Reservations page for details.
- Hearty gourmet breakfast menu
- Wine & Beer Hour Monday-Friday
- Coffee & tea available 24/7
- Freshly baked cookies, fruit, nuts, trail mix.
- Daily chocolates at bedside
- Guest refrigerator with complimentary water/soda.
- High-speed wireless connections (Wi-Fi).
- Shared guest computer; use of printer & fax available.
- 32 inch flat screen television with cable and DVD player.
- DVD library of Academy Award "Best Picture" winners
- Choice of down or foam pillows
- Bathrobes and fluffy cotton Turkish towels
- Heated tile floors in bathrooms.
- Clock radio alarms with iPod docking station
- Iron with ironing board, hair dryers in room
- Ceiling fans.
- Plentiful on-street parking.
- Comfortable new beds
- Air conditioning in the summer months
- Shared portable guest telephone.
- Daily Housekeeping