Cascade RoomReserve Compare
Consider the Cascade Room at Greenlake Guest House for your Seattle, WA lodging accommodations. This thoughtfully appointed suite is a welcome change from the typical hotel stay when business or corporate travel brings you to Seattle.
The Cascade Room (sleeps 1-2) offers a queen-sized bed, full bath with standard size jetted tub/shower combination, and a sitting area with a gas fireplace and small desk. This room has a rustic French theme. It faces the beautiful garden and is located at the end of the hall on the back side of the house, away from the street. It is a good choice for lighter sleepers.
Rate is $149-$259, depending on the season and day of the week. See Reservations page for details.
- Hearty gourmet breakfast menu
- Wine & Beer Hour Monday-Friday
- Coffee & tea available 24/7
- Freshly baked cookies, fruit, nuts, trail mix.
- Daily chocolates at bedside
- Guest refrigerator with complimentary water/soda.
- High-speed wireless connections (Wi-Fi).
- Shared guest computer; use of printer & fax available.
- 32 inch flat screen television with cable and DVD player.
- DVD library of Academy Award "Best Picture" winners
- Choice of down or foam pillows
- Bathrobes and fluffy cotton Turkish towels
- Heated tile floors in bathrooms.
- Clock radio alarms with iPod docking station
- Iron with ironing board, hair dryers in room
- Ceiling fans.
- Plentiful on-street parking.
- Comfortable new beds
- Air conditioning in the summer months
- Shared portable guest telephone.