Ballard RoomReserve Compare
Our Ballard Room is perfect for weekend getaways in Seattle. Treat yourself and your best girl friend to a fun weekend away, and come explore all that this great city has to offer.
The Ballard room (sleeps 1-2) has two twin beds that may be made into one king bed. It has a gas fireplace, private bath with heated tile floors with a standard tub/shower combo. This room has a classic nautical décor and includes a writing desk. If business travel brings you to Seattle, the Ballard Room provides a quiet retreat where you can unwind at the end of a long day. This room faces the garden and the back of the house. It is our smallest but quietest room.
Rate is $149-$249, depending on the season and day of the week. See Reservations page for details.
- Hearty gourmet breakfast menu
- Wine & Beer Hour Monday-Friday
- Coffee & tea available 24/7
- Freshly baked cookies, fruit, nuts, trail mix.
- Daily chocolates at bedside
- Guest refrigerator with complimentary water/soda.
- High-speed wireless connections (Wi-Fi).
- Shared guest computer; use of printer & fax available.
- 32 inch flat screen television with cable and DVD player.
- DVD library of Academy Award "Best Picture" winners
- Choice of down or foam pillows
- Bathrobes and fluffy cotton Turkish towels
- Heated tile floors in bathrooms.
- Clock radio alarms with iPod docking station
- Iron with ironing board, hair dryers in room
- Ceiling fans.
- Plentiful on-street parking.
- Comfortable new beds
- Air conditioning in the summer months
- Shared portable guest telephone.