The Greenlake Guest House Bed and Breakfast offers Seattle, Washington lodging in a residential neighborhood across the street from Green Lake Park. An inviting alternative to chain hotel accommodations, our B&B also is convenient to the University of Washington, Woodland Park Zoo, and Ballard. Downtown attractions and Pike Place Market are just a ten-minute drive away.
From Sea-Tac Airport or from south of Seattle, follow signs to I-5 Northbound towards Seattle. From I-5 North, take exit #170 (Ravenna/NE 65th Street). At end of ramp turn left onto Ravenna Boulevard heading north. Go 0.75 mile. Take a right (at lake) onto E. Green Lake Drive N. Go 0.3 mile. Greenlake Guest House is located on the right hand side on the corner of E. Green Lake Dr. N and Orin Court.
From north of Seattle, follow I-5 South towards Seattle to exit #172 (NE 80th St.). This is a shared exit with N. 85th Street. Turn right onto NE 80th St and drive several blocks. Turn left onto Wallingford Ave N. Go 1 block. At light, turn left onto E. Green Lake Dr. N. Go 3 blocks. Greenlake Guest House is located on the corner of E. Green Lake Dr. N. and Orin Court.
- Coming from SeaTac Airport, follow signs to "Ground Transportation" from gates for Buses, Taxis, or Airport Shuttles or Rental Cars. No reservation is needed from SeaTac Airport to the Greenlake Guest House. See Airport Ground Transportation.
- Taxi costs approximately $50-60 to airport from The Greenlake Guest House and take about 25-35 minutes. Call Yellow Cab @ 206-622-6500
- Towncar Services are available by reservation only. Many guests use ABC Towncar for $40 each way. 206-242-0102.
- Shuttle Express costs approximately $45 for one guest. Discounts for multiple guests or round trip reservations. Children 12 and under are free. Shuttle Express will pick you up at the Greenlake Guest House 2-3 hours before your scheduled flight. Call 425-981-7000 or visit their websiteShuttle Express.
- Public Transit Take the light rail or Metro bus route 174 or 194 to downtown Seattle and connect with Metro buses serving Seattle neighborhoods. Route 48 stops in front of the Greenlake Guest House and Route 16 stops a few blocks away. See King County METRO On-line planner METRO for more information. Costs are $2-4 one way and take about 1-1.5 hours.